(This role will be per diem, and contingent on upcoming productions.)
• Assisting the team with on set support, and event day logistics.
• Work includes, but is not limited to:
• Prepping sets and setting up before crew arrives
• Running talent to and from sets
• Managing the location presentation
• Shuttling crew (if applicable)
• Running errands
• Managing petty cash and logging
• Wrapping and breaking down sets after shoots/events
• 2 + years of experience in production
• A problem solver attitude
• Organized, with acute attention to detail
• Great attitude and a can-do spirit.
• You have a sense of urgency and are a fast learner
• Must have strong communication and timing skills
• Will vary on future productions. You will be added to our roster and we will reach out to you if/when any productions pop up in your city!
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Production Assistant (City you are from).